9/2016 to Present
Bethesda - id Software / Senior User Interface Artist
- Created wireframes and prototypes for flow, front end, and discreet progression systems in Doom Eternal.
- Lead the design and functionality for multiplayer HUD prototypes on Doom Eternal.
- Lead the visual direction for demon-related interface elements and notifications.
- Designed and implemented four typefaces for branding and interfaces in Doom Eternal.
- Lead the UX and visual direction to revise the front end for the re-release of Doom.
- Created iconography and visual elements for both Doom and Doom Eternal.
4/2014 to 8/2016
Bethesda - Zenimax Online Studios / Senior User Interface Designer
- Lead the design and implementation of the Champion System progression tree.
- Lead the visual direction for the Crown Store, including prototypes.
- Created wireframes, prototypes, and animations to establish user experience.
- Served as liaison between art, design, and engineering to resolve technical solutions.
- Created user interface art and iconography for The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Assisted conceptual art team to create concepts for in-game assets.
8/2013 to 4/2014
Bottle Rocket Apps (Thruster) / Art Director
- Guided the visual design and wire frames for several mobile games.
- Created wireframes and iconography for several mobile titles.
- Lead a small team of artists on concurrent mobile titles.
5/2012 to 6/2013
Zynga with Friends / Senior User Interface Artist
- Created game assets, user interface elements, and effects for Gems with Friends.
- Created game assets, user interface elements, and effects for Matching with Friends.
- Developed marketing art for Gems with Friends and Matching with Friends.
- Designed branching UI and layout solutions for Zynga ports to iPhone 5 and android.
12/2005 to 5/2012
Red Storm Entertainment (Ubisoft) / User Interface Artist
- Designed and developed HUD and UI features on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
- Prototyped the Coordination system and Gunsmith systems.
- Designed and implemented three typefaces for branding and use in the Clancy Brand.
- Worked with external marketing group to redesign Tom Clancy’s brand.
- Redesigned and developed the Red Storm website.
- Provided concept art for several Ubisoft game titles.
- Collaborated with production team to acquire engaging game play footage and still images for press and promotional materials.
06/2000 to 05/2008
Redpill Productions / Senior Designer
- Conceptualized and designed the official website for the trilogy film series, The Matrix.
- Designed and built four online video games for The Matrix movie franchise.
- Designed and programmed Matrix crossover entertainment projects including:
- Samsung Matrix cell phone website and cell phone menu graphics
- Heineken/Matrix website
- Maverick Records CD ROM media player
- Enter The Matrix
- Consulted on print production for the book, The Art of the Matrix.
- Designed and built the website for the film Big Trouble.
- Collaborated with developers on the website for the film O' Brother Where Art Thou.
- Created sound design for all interactive projects.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Concentration in Design
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro, NC